Why travel to Vietnam. ?
Vietnam is a beautiful country wich has changed so much over the past short time. Vietnam is a peaceful country with many beautiful travel attractions and travel to Vietnam is now easier than ever:
• Many international and domestic flights
• Roads are being upgraded
• New international standard hotels, resorts are springing up.
• Many beaches along the 3000 KM coastline
• Travel to Vietnam to discover the 4000 year history of the country
• Learn about culture of the country which includes 54 ethnic groups
• Vietnam is land of world heritage sites: Halong Bay, Dong Van Karst Plateau Geo-park (Ha Giang), Phong Nha Ke Bang caves, Hoian Ancient Town… are all recognized for their breathtaking beauties.
Where to travel in Vietnam?
Whether you are traveling to Vietnam for the first time or love the country and return, check out these highlights of Vietnam:
• Visit historical Hanoi with Old Quarter area, many lakes, French style buildings, museums, pagodas...
• Travel to miracle Halong Bay with special overnight on Halong Cruise programs
• Excursion to Sapa, the breath taking landscape highland town
• Visit the travel complex of Ninh Binh with Trang An nature reserve, Hoa Lu ancient citadel, Tam Coc, Bich Dong, Van Long lagoon
• Short stopover in Hue to visit the Forbidden City and tombs of last recent Kings of Vietnam
• Relax on world most beautiful beaches along the 3,000 km coastline of Vietnam: Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, Mui Ne
• Explore mighty Mekong Delta, boat the waterways to see rice paddy fields and to shop at amazing floating markets.
• Visit Vietnam’s war relics by visiting many war museums in cities, crawling through Dien Bien battle fields, Cu Chi tunnels
• Make the adventure of a lifetime traveling to hill tribes through the remote mountain regions of Northeast Vietnam: Ha Giang, Cao Bang and Northwest Vietnam: Dien Bien, Son La, Yen Bai
• Take part in many cooking classes in Hanoi, Da Nang, Saigon or cruises on Halong Bay
• Stay with local people, join their daily life activities, prepare and enjoy meals with Vietnamese families in a home-stay or Vietnam holiday Familys.
• Join unforgettable night activities in Hanoi, Saigon
• Enjoy food in the 'kitchen of the world' country with street foods in cities of Vietnam
And much more…
How many days to spend for a trip to Vietnam?
If you are combining Vietnam with nearby countries as Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar… or spend the whole holiday in Vietnam, you can visit Vietnam in just few days or even few months.
• With less than 7 days, you can visit parts of the country
• With 8 days to 2 weeks, you can discover the main highlights of country combine with a time on beach
• With 10 days up, you can visit Vietnam and combine with its nearby country. Check out our Vietnam itineraries.
How much to spend for a holiday in Vietnam?
Vietnam is Paradise for tourists, country for back packers, single/ group travelers, families or luxury travel demands. Travelers can control their budget before they travel to Vietnam.
• First check flights to and back from Vietnam, of course.
• In general, international standard 3 star hotels are about 40 - 60 USD/ night, 70 - 100 USD/ night for 4 star hotels, 120 USD up/ room/ night for 5 star hotels or resorts
• Street foods are good choice for only few US dollars and good meals at hotels are normally from 10 US dollars up.
• Normally, our company's guests spend around 100 ~ 130 USD per day in Vietnam with us, all included in a travel program.
• With less then 500 USD, you can visit Vietnam up to 7 days, consider using shared transportation (van or bus for tourists), budget hotels
• With around 1000 USD or less, consider to join with a group to travel more if you are traveling alone.
• With more 1000 USD and you are 2 travelers up, you can check with us for a private tour
Highlights for holiday in Vietnam:
• Best time to visit Northern Vietnam: From January to April and September to December. It is hot, high humidity during summer which is from May to August
• In the South and Center of Vietnam, rainy season is from May to October and the rest is dry season
• There are many local festivals from North to South of Vietnam after lunar new year which are organized during February until April
• Free letter of visa on arrival (Only with Tony Travel Vietnam)
• Free tourist mobile SIM CARD (Only with Tony Travel Vietnam)
Vietnam Destinations, Hanoi Vietnam
, Vietnam Tour Packages
, Vietnam Weather